We've got a lot of catchup to do! It's already the latter half of July, but there hasn't been any blog posts to tell you all about the adventures we had while my parents were in town for most of June and the beginning of July. So, in an attempt to catch up, I'll be spending some time writing posts about some of the things we did! Here's a summary so you know what to expect:
- The Arrival: Malahide Castle
- West Coast Road Trip: The Burren, and the Cliffs of Moher
- Northern Ireland Trip: Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Giants Causeway
- Little Road Trip: Trim Castle and the Hill of Tara
- Off to England: A weekend in Brighton
That's what I'll be writing about, and hopefully catching up with uploading pictures (as of this moment, I'm finally almost through the west coast trip photos, so I've got a lot to catch up on still!). If Diane gets a chance, she can fill you in on the other stuff she took my parents to see while I was at work. There's a fairly long list there too!
So ... on to the posts!