Another week of browsing the web - here's the sharables from this week.
- Death Metal Rooster. This totally makes me giggle every time I see it.
- Dublin guy slips on ice. Poor guy. The worst part is, this was probably the worst fall they recorded. Bet you they were sitting there and got several falls, but this was the most epic.
- Combination lock made of wood. I never knew how combinations locks actually worked ... but now I do. Neat video.
- My Favourite Liar. This is the most excellent story of a guy's favourite professor, who's teaching style encourages people to evaluate everything that he says. I've had some pretty good profs in my day, but I think I would've loved a class like this.
- Demolish School Prank Call. I think it's the accents that made me love this. That and the cuteness.
- Rush's Drummer version of Hockey Night in Canada theme song. Very Canadian. Very awesome.